Ballet for Beginners
Who is this course for?
Beginners who have some training
Whether you are re-visiting your childhood dream of learning ballet or you've discovered a new passion in dance later in life this beginners course will get you started with all the ins and outs about the ballet technique.
You will get:
10 pre-recorded classes
1 year access to all classes
Unlimited play time of the videos
Personal feedback and tips from the coach when requested
10% discount when you sign up to our email list
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you're not happy
Less than $15 per class. Take each class as many times as you like.
Not ready to commit to the full course yet? Watch a A FREE SAMPLE CLASS here.
Taught by a ballerina from American Ballet Theatre
Pay in two parts. First payment today, second in 30 days.
Pay in three parts. Split your payments within 3 months.
If you choose one of our payment plans, you can cancel your subscription anytime before the new billing cycle.
10 lessons, 10 hours worth of information
Results after taking this course:
Knowledge of the ballet technique
Leaner and Stronger Muscles
Overall Better Understanding of Your Body
- 10 modules (10 hours worth of information!)
- The Basics (3 lessons); posture, correct body alignment, turnout, arm, leg & head positions, directions, coordination, the most common ballet steps, ballet vocabulary
- 6 full ballet classes with detailed explanation and demonstration & execution with music. Each class is 60/80 min long and broken into 20 min parts. In total you will get 20 classes if taken in 20 minute sections.
- Warm up exercises to do before class
- Exercises at the barre and center
- Stretches, strength & stamina building
- Certificate upon completion!
The Course Includes:
How many lessons does the beginner's course have and what does it include? The course has 10 modules, that include all the basics, details of the technique, demonstration and explanation of each step, stretches, 6 full ballet classes (each class is 60/80 min long and can be taken in 20 minute parts), warm up class, strength and stamina exercises, balance, coordination practice and much more!
How long do I have access to the pre-recorded course?
You will have access to the course for the full year.
Do I need a ballet barre to take your classes? Ballet barre is not necessary. All the classes are specifically designed for you to be able to take from home.
I've never taken ballet. What classes do you recommend?
We recommend you start with our pre-recorded beginners course as it will give you all the ins and outs on ballet technique. The course is for the very beginners or for those who need clarity in how to execute each step. Everything is demonstrated and explained in detail.
I don't have ballet shoes, can I still take your classes?
Yes! You can wear anything you feel comfortable in.